feel the vlove

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

All I Want is You - Jen and Sascha's Wedding

This vlog is a little large - 18mb. So just beware when you're downloading it. I left it that way to preserve the quality. I did this for a friend's wedding that I was at on the 17th of September. This is why I was only able to attend the first day of vlog europe. This is a wedding video shot at the Heidelberg Castle Chappel. The outside shots were taken on the main terrace of the Castle - - beautiful eh?

- feel the vlove!

2 Comments:

Blogger Faux Press said...

Well of course you vlogged the wedding - and in a lovely way, too. Made my eyes misty. But then, I always cry at weddings. Well done.

September 22, 2005 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For someone who has psychology as a hobby this site and JanĀ“s site are good sources of study.Well done, indeed.:-).

September 23, 2005 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home